Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fumbles and stumbles

Okay, I'm understanding the addiction to reality TV even if I hate the underlying material.

Tonight, I listened from a room away to the American Idol junk, flipping occasionally to The Amazing Race, P's favorite. I was being a good girlfriend trying to keep up with it.

Well, I saw the last freak, Mary, on AI, then switched to see who is still in the Race. Alas, I was too late.

But I wasn't too late for the opening moments of Judging Amy, a show I don't watch. But I couldn't turn it off. Amy was in the potty fumbling through an HPT.

Of course it is positive (she had to hold it up to the light to see) and she is stunned. I don't watch the show, so I don't know if she was raped by a psycho or she's with a married man. Either way, she's really pissing me off and she doesn't have to worry about me stumbling on to her show again. Humph.

No comments: