Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Why is this?

I have a new pet peeve.

The national telemarketer prevention registry does not work.

But, know what, you can't do anything about it, not easily anyway.

Know why?

The telemarketers have gone to automated messages now. You can't even interrupt them and ask to be removed from the list. Instead you, theoretically, have to listen to the whole message, write down a phone number and fucking call the telemarketer back! What an insult!

No, I don't want satellite TV, credit, or to pass on a message to my ex husband who never even fucking lived at this residence.

I'm sick. I'm spotting and my progesterone is falling. Leave me alone. I yelled at my sweet son this morning. I want to hide.

1 comment:

nita said...

i feel your frustration. i see a return to smoke signals....