Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm with Julia

Julia of Uncommon Misconception and I have something in common. She writes, "Did you know that in my entire, illustrious career as a blogger I've never been "tagged" for a meme?"
 
Then she got creative, where I just got whiney. She created her own meme: write some stand up and post yours there.
 
Do us both a humorous favor. Post her some stand up and post a link here, too.
 
 
 


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

2 comments:

DD said...

The only standup I can come up with is "A cricket and a pregnant woman walked into a bar..." and I start laughing so hard I forget the punchline

Bleh.

I never would have imagined you to NEVER have been tagged as you had been at this blogging business for longer than I. I tend to pick on newbies. Not now. I will go find a meme that I can stand to participate in and cheerfully tag you to death.

You have been warned.

Thalia said...

I'm sorry, I'm just not very good with the joke telling. That story from Julia is WAY too good for me to even try to post something.