1. I did not want it. It somehow magically downloaded itself.
2. It takes up room on the screen.
3. It has a bunch of useless crap on it.
4. It has a Yahoo seach. Who the fuck actually uses Yahoo to search?
5. The only thing potentially useful on the whole thing is the mail notification.
6. The mail notification comes up with a number when friggin junk mail goes into bulk.
7. The mail notification is wholly inaccurate.
8. The mail notification will indicate over and over the last three emails I already read, but I'm on to that now.
9. The mail notification will indicate over and over the last one email I already read, but it gets me every time because I think that one is new.
10. Because I always have multiple windows open going to different regular places, the mail notification on all the other windows is always wrong and misleading, too.
11. Because I can forget which open window I used to check the mail, I never know which mail notification icon is right.
12. So I go check Yahoo mail again; the tool bar costs me more time and energy than if I just periodically went to Yahoo to check my mail in the dated, old, traditional way.
13. And the main reason I hate Yahoo's fucking new tool bar: I am just pretty fucking cranky these days.
Please work Mister Linky!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants