Friday, September 15, 2006

Free association meme

Thanks, D-Pal.

My words, my instant reactions.

1. Jacket - okay, smart ass, I refuse to say "straight" and I will go with my real first thought: khaki - I have two I got last season and feel instantly dressy putting them on.

2. Bury - the hatchet, something I don't do very well

3. Lexus = asshole - if there's a car behaving badly, it is a Lexus.

4. Pansy - cool - I enjoy pansies for them being one of the few flowers preferring cool weather, fall or spring. I never plant pansies, however, because I always think the weather will change (become too hot or too cold) before I get my money's worth from them. I am always wrong.



If any of you choose to do:
1. Pocket
2. Edge
3. Grain
4. Can

4 comments:

DD said...

I hear you on the pansies. They have gorgeous orange ones out now and I keep forgetting those happy little bastards like the cold weather here in Nebraska.

Cricket said...

I haven't seen the orange ones. Will look, just knowing I won't buy, though.

My list came from stuff on my desk. I figure some of the responses will wind up describing my desk.

Anonymous said...

I've always loved pansies. Never planted any, though.

Oh, and my husband would tell you that Volvo = asshole.

Sorry, I've been out of touch, Crick. I'll try to catch up soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and just let me clarify, that I don't necessarily share my husband's opinion on the Volvo thing.