Monday, October 01, 2007

Correction

It's raining letters.

I came upon another. The second one, below, was not from March-April 06, don't know when it was delivered. The following one was from that time frame. I don't recall receiving that second one, but I am completely sure the following opus is from last Spring just prior to Spring Break. He'd been with Shancy about two months.


Just imagine what vile character it took to spew these lies and knowingly mislead me. That it was delivered out of the blue without an occasion makes it feel even more deceptive.

My Sweet and Dearest Cricket,

I can't begin to tell you how much I love you. I can't stand to be away from you for more than a few days if that. You mean the world to me and I want you for the rest of my life. The changes that have happened in the last few months only strengthen my resolve to have you. I need and want you every second of every day and when I get to see you it makes my day every time.

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder but it makes mine sad and lonely. Makes me yearn and want. Makes my mind wander into your arms so that I can smell you, touch you, make love to you. You are the best lady, thinker, caring person and lover in the world and I am so very lucky to have you in my life. Your sensuality and utter beauty as a person and lover are something very special to me. It is so much more than a roll in the bed. It has touched my heart in a way that I never thought possible.

Thank you for caring about me and loving me as much as I do you. Thank you for putting up with my crap and issues. Thank you for sticking by me. Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life. Thank you for being you. I have told you things about me that I never thought I would ever tell anyone. I have opened a window to my being to you and that wouldn't happen unless I felt utterly comfortable. You have managed to do that. I don't know how or why, but I feel as if you are a part of my being. My confidante, best friend, beautiful and wonderful lover, sweetheart...

I am not very good as being this sappy and emotional, but I miss and need you. I love you and always will. You have touched my heart. You have touched my soul. I think that we are ... together, beautiful. I was meant to be on your arm as much as you were meant to be on mine. Either way we do look great together. You feel right both in in my mind and in my heart. I absolutely adore you my love.

All of Me for You,
P



Pshew. He sure could lay it on there thick.

Wonder if he wrote one to Shancy that day, too. About their bright future together, of course.

Turns out, we were broken up in just over two months and they were married in about six. Their first anniversary is Sunday. Great timing on this old crap to surface again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I confess I'm just...mind-boggled...that anyone could be so two faced. I guess I automatically kind of distrust people who are all romantical*. Then again, I'm the least romantic person in the world, so maybe therein lies the difference.


*I love making verbs, don't you?