I want to be clear about some things. There are practical reasons for me wanting to lose weight beyond aesthetics or (cough) health, because neither are really my priority. I know, I'm warped. Granted, I am only a size 16-18/1X, so I don't have a lot of the problems having to do with excessive weight, but here are some of my issues. Read at your own risk. They are not attractive.
The reasons I want to lose weight:
- I want to wear those clothes in the back of the closet, particularly the cruise dinner dresses.
- I am tired of my muffin top creeping up and choking me like a pillow from my step mother.
- I want my feet to hurt less.
- My thighs! The chafing!
- I want my arms to not feel so short.
- It'd be nice to possibly wear heels again.
- I don't want my underwear to be used to put out a fire.
- I want better balance.
- (It relates to wiping my ass.)
- I hate the sweat under my double chin when I look down.
- I want to bend over and not feel like my innards are going to blow.
- I want to go bowling and not have to overcompensate to get my arm around my hip.
- I want less junk in the junk area so that I fit better sexually, particularly because I only seem to attract midget microdicked men.
- Large clothing takes up too much space in the closet, drawer, and suitcase.
- I want to be able to roll over in bed and not have to reposition the stuff that didn't complete the journey.
- This being between clothing sizes means nothing fits.
- I want it to be easier to clip and occasionally paint my toe nails.
Keep it up, girlie. Slow and steady wins the race.