Friday, April 25, 2008

Meme #492

Tagged from Modos at What's Love Got to Do with It:


My roommate and I once got drunk on my 21st birthday with some guys from New Zealand at a place called Seamus's and had Drambuie for the first time.

Never in my life have I been to South America and I want to go.

High school was full of alcohol.


When I am nervous I bite my nails.

My hair is light brown.

When I was 5 I saw RED spelled out in red on a little train on the wall in K and suddenly got it about reading.

By this time next year I will have lost at least 20 more pounds.

I have a hard time understanding … apathy

You know I like you if I touch your arm.

My ideal breakfast is grits heaped high with scrambled eggs and bacon.


If you visit my hometown, you'd see lots of railroad tracks or places they've been removed.

If you spend the night at my house, you have to be invited and promise to do some cleaning… It will be necessary.

My favourite blond is Kenneth the Page.


My favourite brunette is Gerard Butler.
The animal I would like to see flying is a turkey to help Les "Oh the humanity!" Nessman prove a point to Mr. Carlson.

I shouldn’t eat cookies.

Last night I was in the chat room and had to leave. For the first time, a baboon carried on about the best looking women in there on cam and only looking at them. It was the first time to feel uninclusive to me.

I’ve been told I look like Debby Boone, way back when I was a teenager babysitting little girls. I think it was the hair.

If I could have any car it would be a jaguar, but this desire dates back 30 years and I'm not sure anymore. Suggestions welcomed.

Now to turn this baby over to some experienced drivers. How about Val and Brite?

2 comments:

brite69 said...

Will do this at some point today. Probably shortly, since I'm here alone and feeling pooky. (It's a throat thing. Not sure if it's from sinus drainage or the beginnings of strep. WAH!)

Yeah...

*wanders off*

Val said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I'll do my best, but I have another dramatic Horsie Post to type out while my memory is still fresh...