Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dry day

I'm in a mood, have been since yesterday, so I don't have much to say. Here are a couple links I've saved.

I think of blow jobs as instant face lifts. They do wonders for the chin especially. This selfish motivation is part of my willingness. I can't look at my driver's license without thinking of how I got to look that good.

Lo and behold, there are actually facial yoga movements that mimic the same. Look at them and think of giving a blow job. Just imagine how many of those real faces you probably produce: the bug eyes, the gag reflex, and the just get this shit over expressions.

Moving on.

Those of you who do feeds and received NetFlix, did you know there's a new release feed? I've been tracking it about a month. They release daily 1,4,7,2,96,3... new movies. The large haul is on the weekends, but it is quick to go through them, too. It amazes me how many wee kiddie movies that come out.

And I'll leave you with this vid which made me laugh, a miracle within itself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, honey, I'm in a mood too!
thanks for the cute video.

hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I think everyone's in a mood. But I must say, I loved every part of this post. thank you!

dawn224 said...

gag reflex... moving on ... hee

Val said...

Thanks for the laugh, but you may have a point there?!?
I'll keep that in mind for V-Day, ha ha.

fringes said...

Funny! Still laughing about the blow jobs...

Anonymous said...

blow jobs irritate my TMJ. it's seriously the worst...