Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt: Curious

I am curious what Saturday Scavenger manager evil-e, collector of graffiti pictures, thinks of this positively deluxe version: Although I know the Bionicle photo shoot was for the benefit of Granny, who didn't know what the things are, I am curious as to why J chose the bathroom as the stage for his creatures of doom: I am curious how many other average Americans have dead cats in their freezer awaiting taxidermy ... and don't really miss the space: I am curious how I can enjoy it so much, but can restrain from doing it: I am curious what happened to her ear. I am curious why I don't feel like painting or taking classes these days: I am curious whether he will defy Mom's orders and aim his life that way, too:
The tag for next week is the lovely laura b.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put down the cigarrette! If you start up, I will have to, and then my husband will divorce you.

The cat in the freezer, though? Hmm.

Cricket said...

About Sad!e in the freezer - we had her put to sleep last March. I was going to bury her in the backyard, but J wanted her stuffed. I mentioned it to ex, who said he'd pay for it, up to $500. I researched it, found a guy for $400, but ex never came up with the bucks. Big surprise there.

I'd be happy with her in the backyard. I am not happy at the prospect of paying to stuff her. I feel stuck, though, so she sits in the freezer in a pet coffin box.

Anonymous said...

I like the graffiti shot...I always appreciate the advertising. I just found a new "garden of graffiti" on a walk the other day. the feature continues for at least 6 more weeks. Cleveland is so filthy--I love it.

I will not comment on the cat thing...that is your domain.

I enjoy them so much as well...I can stop for periods, but inevitably, they come back into my life.

I am curious why I stop painting as well...I have a degree in art.

Well done, you obviously had an idea and a stockpile. Thanks for the linkage and the title as well.

Aunt Becky said...

Mmmmmm...smoking....mmmmmm....

I mean, SMOKING IS BAD, BAD, BAD.

Val said...

The ear? Probable cat bite w/secondary infection destroying the ear cartilage thereafter...
& dead cats in freezer? You should have seen MY freezer when we kept snakes (mice- & rat-sicles). I also had a dead guinea pig frozen for several months during the drought -- the ground was TOO HARD & DRY to dig a grave, then I kept forgetting about her, poor thing.

Anonymous said...

the cat is freakin' me out a little bit...I suppose you can't exactly bury him NOW, after all this time.

Cigarettes... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Never had a dead cat in the freezer..That is sad losing a pet..

Love the graffitti pic.. Is it on the road or embankment?

jess said...

oh how i struggle with the smoking.

gah. i want to quit, but i don't. and i don't smoke that much.

and why is it that you write a big ass post on the meaning of life, include a pic of you smoking...

and EVERYONE comments ONLY ON THE SMOKING??

laura b. said...

As always, you took the word and ran with it! I love the Bionicles shot in the bathroom. Perhaps the lighting seemed superior?
And thanks for the tag! I have ideas upon ideas!