Sunday, May 11, 2008

For today

My kid chose for me to buy this kind of shirt for him the other day. What great taste! He plans to wear it to the ballgame.
This is for e-e's mom.

I selectively downloaded a bunch of other pics for friends, but they would not upload back. My Mom's a Veterinarian for Val; My Mom Buys Shoes for Stiletto; My Mom's an EMT(ish) for brite. Could not find My Mom's a Hospital Drone for DD. Or My Mom's a Cool Blogger or My Mom's a Cool Blog Reader for the rest of you lovelies.

Others I couldn't upload were geared toward things it would be kind of funny to hear my son say. My Mom's Got More Tattoos than Your Mom. My Mom Puts Out. My Mom's Single. My Mom's a MILF. I Love My Moms.


So this post is a mere shadow of what it was meant to be, doesn't reflect the time I put into it. You get the sentiment at least.


And if you don't or if none of this applies to you anyway, here's my gift to you regardless.

It's always nice to get you car washed.

9 comments:

Monica Cassani said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Cricket!!
Love,
G

Anonymous said...

My mom is actually somewhat a metal fan by default...she has gotten very used to it.

Klynn said...

Oh my! I need my car washed. Where do you put the tip, though? HMMMMM....

Churlita said...

It certainly is nice. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Aunt Becky said...

I totally bought Ben underwear that has a heart with MOM inside. The best part is that he loves them.

Happy Mother's Day, Miss Crix.

brite69 said...

Thank you! And Happy (late) Mother's Day to you!

Well-heeled mom said...

Oh! I want the shirt for my son!

I have a post building on something related to that which should be titled "I buy my mom shoes". Thanks for thinking of me!

Val said...

Ooooo, baby -- WHERE IS THAT CAR WASH?!?!?
I'd take my poor ol' filthy scratched up farm truck in for LOTS of scrubbin'!

dawn224 said...

my car would be so clean ...