Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt: Pink

The word this week is pink, a word that clenches my stubby pink toes, although it is probably perfect for Mother's Day weekend. Thanks not fainthearted. As always, thanks to evil-e for the inspiration.

We will begin with pink with an edge.

I would not be caught dead in a pink velour track suit. Although a stripped pink scarf borders on acceptable.

Call me sexist, but some things just should not be pinked up, although I look forward to my pink W baseball cap tomorrow. Okay, call me hypocrite, too.

Here are a couple Pretty in Pink.

I love how the reflections off the cloth and the pear are both pink.
Visions of pink from SeaWorld.

Pinks from our favorite butterfly exhibit.


Lastly, here are some tickled pink:

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love those photos! Especially from the butterfly exhibit and Sea World!

Anonymous said...

I would not be caught dead in a pink velor track suit either....

I remember Sea World because we used to have one here in NE Ohio. It has since shut down.

Aunt Becky said...

Pink is totally my favorite color.

laura b. said...

What great pink photos! The pears are especially pleasing.