Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yet again again

What a way to cap a lovely day!

We have a couple busy days ahead and I'm trying to catch up for our previous couple of busy days, too.

Laundry.

Do you see where this is going?

Dateline: Mother's Day on Sunday
Location: Mexican Restaurant
Items: Red and Green Crayons provided to occupy children

Fucking items fucking children hoard away and stick in their fucking pockets. Fucking Mex.ican flag design.

I did only have 4 pairs of pants. My jeans were taken out by brown last week, but I am not retiring them.

My gray slacks and cotton railroad pants were taken out by the obvious green and red crayon melts, as were 2 of my 3 (all I got, folks) towels. I have to retire them, b/c they appear to in a perpetual menstrual state now.

I wailed without tears.

No comments: