Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt: Burn

This week's word is the choice of AlienCG. I hope I do it justice.

Oh, this burned me - careless landscapers.


Memorial Day was burning hot and this Marine was out there paying tribute in burning hot wool.

Burn rubber.

He might be fair, but I burn much worse.

Sometimes the kid burns the parent.

Sometimes, perhaps verging on all the time, the kid burns the marshmallow.

Water flowing from a volcano can create burn-like conditions.

Be careful you don't get burned.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Oo, awesome shots! I'll have to post mine later. We had some careless landscapers too when my mom and I lived in a condo. They banged into our fence too. Grr.

laura b. said...

You have done it justice and then some! I especially love that photo of your son, all triumphant...that is a pretty priceless look.

Churlita said...

Great shots. I couldn't think of anything but the obvious on this one, plus I didn't have time to blog. I'm going to try next week though.

NoRegrets said...

Nice! I love all of them!

Anonymous said...

You have done great justice to the word that I have chosen. Excellent photos, thanks for sharing.