Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt: Clean

Today's word is clean. It is unfamiliar territory for me, so I will focus elsewhere, like York.town.

I enjoy the irony of this plant in beautiful, clean, well-tended rows, because it is the Colonial cash crop, tobacco, an unclean plant if I ever saw one.

Good eats. Clean 'em up for dinner.

Oh, so that is the plan already? I would prefer dinner from a clean kitchen.

Nearby, a tourist ship makes a clean approach for the dock. Chesa.peake Bay beaches can be very beautiful, even if this one could use some cleaning of foliage.

Here's to my day getting unclean in an art studio!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good take on the word once again. I could realistically be going to Yorktown for work. It is the home of one of the sites I handle at my job.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Great job on focusing on how clean everything is in the pictures.. Sounds like York Town would a decent place to visit.. Thanks for playing along...

Tara said...

I love the first and last shots the best, especially the garden shot. Excellent work on the word!

Churlita said...

I love that ship shot with you two in the foreground. Very nice.

laura b. said...

Great photos. I like the tobacco one, clean rows, dirty weed!