Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt: Help

Two things combine around here to create photos which need help, our word of the week, thanks to Laura B. First, I take massive numbers of photos; there are bound to be rejects. Second, my camera is less than helpful with the outer lens cover often getting stuck, plus with the preview screen not working I have to use the old fashioned peep hole when I can.

I'll concentrate on the last week. There are plenty of examples of pictures needing help.






Okay, I must admit that some need help due to operator error, but this camera isn't very user friendly either.

However, occasionally a picture doesn't need help just out of luck. Spooky serendipity shots feel so good, especially when from a ghost tour!

5 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Guess I'd drifted away too far, too long. Felt a strong urge to hide in your pocket and jump out and show you how to cut somebody deep enough so they'd know it. Maybe I wss dreaming--if you can't do it, how could I do it for you, even as mean and vulgar as I am?

I guess I should catch up in some way. Seems daunting.

Nate said...

I really like that last one. It doesn't need any help at all to send chills through me

Anonymous said...

some of those are actually very good and don't need help in my eyes...

I like the last one a lot, it has a creepy feel to it.

Tara said...

I love that flower in the first photo, and like the eeriness of that last shot!

laura b. said...

I like the idea of photos needing help, but drat! They're still so good!