Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Hunt: Help

Two things combine around here to create photos which need help, our word of the week, thanks to Laura B. First, I take massive numbers of photos; there are bound to be rejects. Second, my camera is less than helpful with the outer lens cover often getting stuck, plus with the preview screen not working I have to use the old fashioned peep hole when I can.

I'll concentrate on the last week. There are plenty of examples of pictures needing help.






Okay, I must admit that some need help due to operator error, but this camera isn't very user friendly either.

However, occasionally a picture doesn't need help just out of luck. Spooky serendipity shots feel so good, especially when from a ghost tour!

5 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Guess I'd drifted away too far, too long. Felt a strong urge to hide in your pocket and jump out and show you how to cut somebody deep enough so they'd know it. Maybe I wss dreaming--if you can't do it, how could I do it for you, even as mean and vulgar as I am?

I guess I should catch up in some way. Seems daunting.

Gyuss Baaltar said...

I really like that last one. It doesn't need any help at all to send chills through me

evil-e said...

some of those are actually very good and don't need help in my eyes...

I like the last one a lot, it has a creepy feel to it.

Tara said...

I love that flower in the first photo, and like the eeriness of that last shot!

laura b. said...

I like the idea of photos needing help, but drat! They're still so good!