Saturday, October 27, 2007

Selective unrelated reading

I've come upon some interesting articles I'd like to share.

In the NYT, there's an article about international adoption and findng birth mothers. Less than amazingly, it can result in the same sticky issues as in finding domestic birth mothers. Although it's not all roses, it can be.

Speaking of children and parents, here's a quiz that sees how good you are in matching funky kid names with their celebrity parents. I only scored 60% and it makes me doubt all the time I spend reading celebrity sites. I'm obivously not absorbing enough! Link is for Oro and her naming bent of late.

Adding to the fun is this CNN article on how people have historically put on alcoholic throw downs that make modern ones pale in comparison.

Let Saturday continue...

No comments: