What bothers me about it, well, there are a couple things...
- Why do just one? Why isn't there a fat line of clothing by a runway guru? The operative words are line, meaning a variety of items, and clothing, meaning normal day/evening wear and I don't mean that kind of evening.
- Why choose one so large? The article says she weighed almost 300 lbs. She doesn't represent me, either. What about the average, size 14?
- Why say a 300 lb woman wears a size 20? Is this some sort of smoke screen? I was flirting with a 20 and weighed almost 100 lbs less. Maybe if I weighed in kilograms or stones it would come out differently?
- Why have her as the only model wearing revealing lingerie when all the others wore sportswear? Is it the shock value? As stunningly beautiful as Dita is (I've had a girl crush for a while, but I do not share her taste in men), I don't understand how her attendance would be such a big (no pun intended) influence. [All links safe for work.]
- Why can't I find the model listed anyplace else online? Velvet D'Am.our is not listed as an actress on IMDb and that picture seems to be the only picture publicized anywhere.
- Is it not just a whim? Is it more of a ploy? Check out this wallpaper where Ga.utier actually uses cartoon fat women to help sell couture.