Saturday, August 18, 2007

Customizing

Check out the modification.

So, how do I center the picture? I know how to make the text follow it over, I think. Or maybe not.

Also, does anyone have a program to put extender bars on the cricket picture? Something to make it wider?

Any other suggestions?

I need to figure out how to put the sidebar crap back in. Cannot get it to work. Hopefully Rom Darling will figure it out for me.

FYI, I am using a cricket box as my About Me now. Somehow I felt it appropriate.


ETA: I was able to change the header background and it looks similar to what I wanted. If anyone has any other ideas, let me know. My patience for this kind of stuff is low, but this was relatively easy - with Ron's help anyway.

8 comments:

CecilyK said...

I don't know if this would work for you, but I noticed recently that "flickr toys" has a widget that makes a wordpress banner--you could give that a shot!

Andreah (the Aitch) does my design, and it costs about $50 a pop. :)

Sorry I didn't post this before; I still read, but it's hard for me to comment everywhere I read anymore with working from home...

Cricket said...

Thanks, Cecily. I'll have a look. Maybe it would work on blogger.



Ron has the think centered on IE6, but it doesn't come up on Firefox correctly. But it is correct enough for now.

DD said...

I really like the clean look of the blog body.

Anonymous said...

What cricket?! I don't got no cricket :(

I'm not sure i like it. I don't dislike it, but I can't say I'm fond of it, either.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Very awesome!

Cricket said...

Oro,
The cricket doesn't come up on Firefox? Ron said he's version didn't have it centered, but it came up.

It really is a cute cricket!

nita said...

i like it :)

DD said...

Wait. A. Minute!

Is that a cricket or a grasshopper in your header? I think it's a grasshoppper. Noooooooo!