Sunday, August 19, 2007

What else we did on summer vacation


View from our Shamu Rocks Dinner Buffet - the food both nights for both special dinners was excellent. I highly recommend eating at the park. The second dinner was the Polynesian night with some very hunky dancers. Yum. So sad I didn't bring my camera to that.

Shamu really does rock. There's a guy diving off of him.






I don't have a picture of her, but one mother Orca had a baby trying to keep up, darting along side her for the whole performance. When the mother would go up for a big splash, the baby would do a wee little one. C-U-TEEEEE!

Almost as cute as this guy, who was having a blast...

Last but not least, we went to the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Pete. I got in a treat for me! In fact, my mother said she came away with a new appreciation. J came away bored, but the next day he dug around for the book I'd purchased so that he could show his step brother some painted image tricks.


I am a champion tour guide.

2 comments:

Ron Southern said...

I think you have the hang of it!

Well-heeled mom said...

I absolutely love watching whales play in the water.