Saturday, November 04, 2006

Titling abilities have abandoned me. Make suggestions.

I don't generally get excited about dates, not much choosing clothes in advance or feminine prep beforehand.

However, with Luke I was excited about the idea of meeting him. We'd clicked on the phone so much, I had sweaty palms and butterflies as I drove and waited in the bar/restaurant. Prep: painting toenails, trimming bush, black lacy bra, black thong. I broke all the rules I'd made, but I broke them before I went, so it was completely my choice. That's not to say that my voice didn't indicate "no" and my eyes "yes" throughout the evening. I went with the eyes. I have officially become a hedonistic, wonton woman. It's about time. He's my fifth on my orgasm roster; what a feat and what a find. I must be getting easier in that regard, too.

His pictures do not do him justice. He is a cutie pie, animated with bright eyes, using his hands a lot to talk, very expressive, smiling for no reason at all and doing so constantly. We are so much alike, sometimes it's like looking in the mirror. We met for drinks that turned into dinner that turned into a club with dancing. He's not a spastic white boy, but he'd joke that has to do with his bloodlines. Just plain yummy. Score!

He is both Lovely Luke and Lucky Luke. Let's see about tonight.

7 comments:

Klynn said...

Woo-hoo! Girl, I think the lucky one might be you.

As for the title..."She shoots! She scores!"

Hee hee. Hope tonight is just as fun, if not better.

Anonymous said...

This may be the one for you.
Have a GREAT time and make sure
to tell us all about it!
You go girl!

Kellie said...

Nicely done Cricket. Hope you have a marvelous time tonight.

Ron Southern said...

Tease!

DD said...

No suggestions for your title, but I'm glad he has so far exceeded your expectations.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm such a sucker for dating stories now that I'm an old married woman. I secretly envy the single life.

Anonymous said...

We are anxiously awaiting your response to us!!!