Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grand plans


Tomorrow is Blog365's day of rest, my free day off of blogging for the year. I will be enjoying it.

The only thing is that it conflicts with my grand tales of our exploits tonight.

This is a sneak peak. Imagine me in all my Clinton and Stacy glory along with my own little redheaded rag-a-muffin.

Before my writing break, which feels so odd to contemplate, I would like to thank you for the many comments of my weighty pictures post. I really appreciate the ones saying I'm beautiful at any weight. With my Body Dysmorphic Craziness, I have a very hard time seeing that. I remember feeling blubbery fatness at 114 when I was 27 or even when I was 104 at 15, still called Bubble Butt. It's not a media thing; it's the way I'm wired. My perceptions make no sense. I feel good at no weight. I am not comfortable in my skin. I can't change that, but I can change my weight anyway.

Becky, good luck as your thyroid journey continues. I don't have any theories on getting meds to work quicker. Just don't push it and overdose.

And I would be remiss if I didn't follow up my previous Sarah Silverman post, although I am already late about it. Sarah was fucking Matt Damon to get at her boyfriend, Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy's turned the tide. Who else would he fuck but Ben Affleck? How could he make it more impressive than to do it "We are the World" style (with some McLovin, even) and have Harrison Ford flirting on the sidelines.


(I'm sure there's a non-beeped version out there someplace, but I can't find it.)

And just because he's a big, fat copycat, Seth Rogen wants to be fucked, too. Okayyyyy, but I draw the fucking line at Jonah Hill.

I'm sorry. This ran the gammet from Annie to Superbad. Poor taste indeed.

2 comments:

fringes said...

Speaking of grand plans, there is a surprise for you over at our blog.

Val said...

Hil-AIR-ious!
[we saw the Sarah Silverman song -- uncensored so even funnier! -- at my friend's last weekend] The wonders of TiVO, I guess...